Gain a Competitive Edge with Real-Time Payments
Streamlining Your Payment Operations
Collecting and disbursing payments is a critical piece of a business’s payment operations. From mid-sized businesses to large corporations, every business can benefit from streamlined payment processing technology.
Real-Time Payments with Dwolla are transactions that clear and settle near instantaneously. The immediacy and certainty of an RTP transaction is made possible by the RTP® Network’s good funds model, which requires participating financial institutions to allow for the quick availability of funds. Access the RTP® Network with an integration to Dwolla’s payment technology and turn your company into a real-time payments organization.
FinTech Platform Uses RTP to Pay Gig Workers
- Independent driver-contractors need fast access to capital to grow their business and meet the everyday challenges presented to them: car repairs, rising gas prices, tollway fees, new technology and more.
- They needed an API with clear documentation that they could integrate quickly and support their various funds flows.
- They were able to integrate with Dwolla’s single API in less than 20 days.
- After partnering with Dwolla and adding RTP, this Fintech saw a 75% year-over-year increase in transaction volume, an 80% YOY increase in users created and a 24% YOY increase in active users.
Fintech Adopts RTP to Provide Credit in Near Real Time
- This Fintech launched their application with the objective to help their users access credit in a more equitable way.
Because of the ongoing competition with credit cards, where funds are available right away, they understood the need to shorten the transaction timeline to remain competitive.
- Since implementing Real-Time Payments with Dwolla, they have seen a 1,440% increase in transactions and a 46% increase in active users.
Leading Open Banking in North America
Dwolla Connect is a unified API solution across financial institutions and account-to-account payment methods and is designed specifically for mid- to enterprise-sized businesses with established payment operations. It empowers them to undergo a seamless digital transformation from outdated payment systems, manual processes, and file-based operations to fully streamlined, automated processes.