Revolutionizing Real Estate Payments
The real estate industry contends with slow and cumbersome payments rooted in outdated payment systems like checks and legacy technology, resulting in errors, wasted time, higher costs and risk to relationships with vendors and suppliers.
Increased Payment Speed with Lower Costs
Dwolla replaces checks and legacy payment technology with digital and streamlined A2A payments (including instant payments), leading to quicker payment processing and access to funds, and allowing for real-time payment data visibility.
- Simplify the process of replacing legacy technology with a well-documented single API providing access to all banks included with Connect and all A2A payment methods.
- Pay and get paid more quickly through payment automation and digitizing payments. This also improves cash flow and increases payment predictability.
- Gain greater visibility into payments data, allowing you to easily track and report on past and current payments.
Improved Vendor and Supplier Relationships
Replacing legacy technology and automating the payments process end-to-end with Dwolla means faster, smoother and more predictable payments. This builds loyalty with vendors and suppliers.
- Use A2A payment methods (including instant payments) and automation to speed up payment processes, save time and money, reduce the risk of human error and improve vendor and supplier relationships.
- Make payment processing more efficient and reduce the need for manual intervention.
- Streamline the replacement of legacy technology with Dwolla's best-in-class developer resources combined with Dwolla’s elevated client experience and consultative approach.
Increased Payment Security
Since Dwolla is a tokenized solution, account and routing numbers are stored and transmitted with a token instead of having to pass the numbers themselves every time a payment is made.
- Replace sensitive data with tokens so no sensitive data is transmitted when a payment is initiated through Dwolla's API.
- Decrease the risk of sensitive data being intercepted by bad actors.
- Eliminate manual processes to reduce errors caused by human intervention and the number of people with access to and handling sensitive patient data.
Increased Speed, Security and Transparency
This real estate company has used Dwolla to facilitate hundreds of millions of dollars worth of transactions.
Leading Open Banking in North America
Dwolla Connect is a unified API solution across financial institutions and account-to-account payment methods and is designed specifically for mid- to enterprise-sized businesses with established payment operations. It empowers them to undergo a seamless digital transformation from outdated payment systems, manual processes, and file-based operations to fully streamlined, automated processes.