Dwolla provides an ACH API and ready-built mass payment tools for your business to get up and running with ACH payments.
With Dwolla’s API, you can:
- Send ACH payments to customers
- Receive ACH payments from customers
- Transfer ACH payments between customers
- Send ACH payouts and mass payments
ACH payments for your business
ACH transactions can be one of the most cost-effective ways for you to collect funds from a customer’s bank account. Dwolla’s feature-rich ACH payments API makes it easy to get up and running with ACH transfers in your business.
Dwolla provides an easy onramp to the ACH system. By using Dwolla’s ACH API, you get to choose from a variety of integration options. Our white labeled payments API allows you to control the customer experience.
You can accept ACH payments without paying per-transaction fees:
- Send ACH transfers to customer bank accounts
- Receive ACH transfers from customer bank accounts
- Facilitate ACH transfers between customer bank accounts
- Implement a facilitator fee to earn revenue on top of the ACH payments you facilitate
- Verify customer and bank account information
- Receive automatic notifications of ACH transaction updates
- Get up and running with the help of our dedicated technical support team
You can get started for free in our testing environment, or check out our robust ACH payment solutions for businesses.