Dwolla’s ACH payment API allows developers to build software on top of the U.S. bank infrastructure to make initiating and accepting ACH transactions less complex. Customers can integrate Dwolla’s ACH API to build a payment integration to the ACH Network and even leverage Same Day ACH.
What does an ACH payment API provide?
The goal of an ACH API is to seamlessly connect your business to the ACH Network but not all ACH APIs are created equally. Dwolla provides your business with reliable uptime, sterling customer service and the following features:
White labeled by design
- Build a powerful payments integration into your own user interface
- Leverage our connection to the U.S. banking system beneath your branding
Bank verification services
- Instant account verification
- Take a facilitator fee for facilitating transactions
- Percentage of a transaction
- Flat transaction fee
Built with security in mind
- Limit sensitive information on your servers
- Tokenization that replaces high-value data
- Sift integration available for real time fraud monitoring
- Be alerted to varying transaction statuses via webhooks
- ACH with a modern upgrade
Integration and partner support
- We support you from beginning and throughout our partnership
- Developer integration support
- Dedicated account manager
However, integrating an ACH payment API has to be difficult, right?
Dwolla is powerful not only in functionality but in its flexibility and ease of integration. We’ve spent years becoming experts in payments technology, and it shows in our RESTful API. Because we are never done, our ACH payment API is continuously enhanced.
We believe that it’s our duty to arm you with the necessary guides and integration information so your team can run with customizing your ideal payments process. We provide your team with comprehensive implementation guides that clearly lay out integration requirements, as well as extensive API documentation. Dwolla customers will also be given access to direct communication channels with our developer support team, so that any obstacles that they encounter can be worked through in a timely and effective manner. Dwolla provides each customer with a dedicated account manager to provide support throughout the entirety of the integration and will be available to the customer to answer any questions that come up from integration to post launch.
What are you looking to build? We have a plethora of partners across many industries that have built Dwolla into their platforms to solve for previous payments issues or to add new functionality to their offerings.
A Restaurant Delivery Platform Leverages Dwolla’s ACH API for Payouts
- By configuring and customizing its customer onboarding experience to seamlessly collect financial information, Relay Delivery saw a 30% increase in customer registration completion and reduced individual customer onboarding time by 50%.
- The customer was able to integrate Dwolla’s white label receive-only functionality in two weeks with their single developer. With predictable month-over-month pricing, the customer can scale without worrying about unpredictable processing costs.
- The flexibility and payment automation of the Dwolla API allowed Relay’s team to decrease time spent on manual accounts payable tasks by 100%, effectively automating and eliminating any in-house work for payroll enrollment. By decreasing time spent on processing payouts by 8 hours each week, the partner netted an estimated savings of $1,200 per month.
Instagram Ad Platform Leverages Dwolla’s API for ACH Payments
- Popular Pays was able to integrate Dwolla’s white label receive-only functionality in two weeks with 1 developer. The customer on boarded 43% of its active creators within 3 weeks of launching its new payouts process, accelerating its rate of return from improvements in cost-efficiencies.
- By lowering its costs of facilitating ACH payments and entering a predictable pricing model, Popular Pays reduced payout processing costs by 31% in the first month.
- The flexibility and payment automation of the Dwolla API allowed the accounting department to decrease their time spent on manual accounts payable tasks by 50% (and they expect to increase time saved as they scale and increase the level of automation), while drastically reducing reconciliation errors. Transfer times from Popular Pays to its creators were reduced from 10 business days to 1-2 business days.
What can you do with our payment API? Find out for free by testing in our ACH API in a sandbox environment to get a feel for all that Dwolla has to offer. When you want to get started, reach out to start a conversation.