Online ACH bank transfers are one of the most cost-effective ways to collect ACH payments from a customer’s bank account. Using Dwolla’s feature-rich API makes it easy to get up and running with bank transfers in your business.
Cost-effective bank transfers can be used to:
- Send payments to customers
- Receive payments from customers
- Facilitate transfers between customers
- Send mass payments or payouts using the ACH network
By integrating Dwolla for ACH bank transfers, you get to choose from a variety of integration options. We help you choose the one that best suits your unique payments needs.
Whether it’s our OAuth payments integration or our white labeled ACH integration that allows you to control the customer experience, Dwolla can help you navigate the complex world of payments processing.
You can accept bank transfers with no fee per transaction fee to:
- Send transfers to customer bank accounts
- Receive transfers from customer bank accounts
- Facilitate transfers between customer bank accounts
- Implement a facilitator fee to earn revenue on top of the transfer you facilitate
- Receive automatic notifications with our webhooks for transaction updates
- Verify customer and bank account information
- Get up and running with the help of our dedicated support team
Get started in our sandbox testing environment.