The ACH system can be a complicated one to navigate, but Dwolla built a platform that makes it easy for developers to get up and running by wrapping each ACH transfer to your customers into an API for moving money between U.S. bank accounts.
Dwolla’s API for bank transfers can be used to:
- Send money to customers
- Receive money from customers
- Transfer funds between customers
- Send mass payments or payouts
Dwolla has become a popular option for businesses of all sizes, as our solution is quick for even the smallest of teams to integrate and we don’t charge a per transaction fee. Retail marketplaces and mobile fintech apps alike are utilizing Dwolla’s feature-rich, easy to integrate API.
Dwolla makes it simple to integrate each ACH transfer seamlessly into your platform or application, as well as help you manage the headaches of fraud and compliance that come along with ACH transfers.
Whether you want to develop your application to integrate with our ACH API in Ruby, Python, PHP or Java, we’ve got SDKs that will help you simplify the process. You’ll be able to send and receive money via ACH transfer once you’re all set up, first with our sandbox environment and then in production.
Dwolla’s ACH API Resources
- Resource guides – Review API and dashboard status updates as well as a change log
- API documentation – Read our API documentation for information on integrating with the Dwolla API
- Sandbox testing environment – Start building in the sandbox for free, right now. From creating customers to initiating transactions, get a feel for how our API works before going live in production.
- Developer support – Ask questions related to the API or other more general questions to be answered in this community support