After reading this ebook, readers will have an understanding of:
- ACH Network Basics – What is the Automated Clearing House (ACH) Network?
- Benefits to Businesses – Why do businesses choose the ACH Network for payments?
- Dwolla + the ACH Network – What can Dwolla offer a business wanting to use ACH payments?
- The Dwolla Sandbox – How can a business test Dwolla’s API before integrating?
- How Dwolla Connects Businesses to the ACH Network – Which businesses use Dwolla for ACH payments?
Read this ebook to gain a better understanding of the Automated Clearing House Network, why it’s important to businesses and learn the many benefits it provides businesses who connect to it for payments.
How Much Can Your Business Save With ACH Payments?
Excluding cash transactions, ACH transactions have some of the lowest transaction fees. These low fees are another benefit of a payment integration with a partner like Dwolla.
Presented by Nacha, the governing body of the ACH Network, use this calculator to demonstrate the benefit to your bottom line in just a few questions.