At Dwolla, we’ve focused on creating the ideal API to move money between bank accounts in the U.S. Focused on businesses, our Access API helps platforms and applications of all shapes and sizes send or receive ACH transfers without paying per transaction fees.
Dwolla offers enterprise-level contracts for the Access API at a flat monthly cost, free of any percentage-based rates you find with other providers. With the API, build our payment infrastructure into your platform or application.
Benefits to using Dwolla for ACH transfers include:
- Banks are included. We have existing relationships with financial institutions that service your account. You don’t need to compare and contrast hundreds of different bank ACH products. We bring the best banks for the job with us.
- Automated ACH returns and corrections. Our solutions automate the returns and correction process so you don’t need to run batch return processes each day. If you’re using our Access API, simply listen to the transaction status webhooks for transaction updates. If something changes, you’ll be notified.
- Automated processing. When using our Access API you’ll send payment instructions transaction by transaction and never have to worry about file formatting. We’ll take care of that so you can focus on your business.
- Initiate transactions 24 hours a day. Our ACH transfer API accepts requests 24 hours a day. If the banking system is taking a break we’ll queue the transaction so you don’t have to.
- Help with ACH risk monitoring services is included. It’s time-consuming and expensive to build technology to monitor transaction risk, so we’ve built in protection that comes with every package.
Your business can use Dwolla's Access API to transfer money between U.S. bank accounts.
Dwolla, Inc. is an agent of Veridian Credit Union and Compass Bank and all funds associated with your account in our network are held in pooled accounts at Veridian Credit Union and Compass Bank. These funds are not eligible for individual insurance, including FDIC insurance and may not be eligible for share insurance by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund. Dwolla, Inc. is the operator of a software platform that communicates user instructions for funds transfers to Veridian Credit Union and Compass Bank.