- Send payments to customers
- Receive payments from customers
- Facilitate transfers between customers
- Send mass payments or payouts using the ACH network
Bank (ACH) transfer can be one of the most cost-effective ways for you to collect ACH payments from a customer’s bank account. Dwolla’s feature-rich API makes it easy to get up and running with bank transfers in your business.
Dwolla provides an easy onramp to for businesses to leverage the ACH system. By using Dwolla ACH transfer services, you get to choose from a variety of integration options—we’ll help you choose the one that best suits your unique payments needs. Whether it’s our lightly Dwolla-branded OAuth payments integration, or our white labeled ACH integration that allows you to control the customer experience, you’ll be leveraging the Dwolla bank transfer infrastructure to help you navigate the complex world of payments processing.
- Send transfers to customer bank accounts
- Receive transfers from customer bank accounts
- Facilitate transfers between customer bank accounts
- Implement a facilitator fee to earn revenue on top of the bank transfers you facilitate
- Receive automatic notifications with our webhooks for webhooks for transaction updates
- Verify customer and bank account information
- Get up and running with the help of our dedicated support team
You can get started in our sandbox testing environment for free, or check out our robust bank transfer solutions for businesses.
Dwolla, Inc. is an agent of Veridian Credit Union and Compass Bank and all funds associated with your account in the Dwolla network are held in pooled accounts at Veridian Credit Union and Compass Bank. These funds are not eligible for individual insurance, including FDIC insurance and may not be eligible for share insurance by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund. Dwolla, Inc. is the operator of a software platform that communicates user instructions for funds transfers to Veridian Credit Union and Compass Bank.