Dwolla provides a White Label ACH API and ready-built mass payment tools to get your business up and running with ACH payments. With Dwolla's API, you can:
- Send ACH payments to customers
- Receive ACH payments from customers
- Transfer ACH payments between customers
- Send ACH payouts and mass payments
ACH transactions can be one of the most cost-effective ways for you to collect funds from a customer’s bank account. Dwolla’s feature-rich ACH payments API makes it easy to get up and running with ACH transfers in your business.
Dwolla provides an easy onramp to the ACH system. By using Dwolla's ACH API, you get to choose from a variety of integration options—we’ll help you choose the one that best suits your unique payments needs. Whether it’s our lightly Dwolla-branded OAuth payments integration, or our white labeled payments API that allows you to control the customer experience, you’ll be leveraging the Dwolla ACH transfer infrastructure to help you navigate the complex world of the ACH system.
You can accept ACH payments at no cost per transaction:
- Send ACH transfers to customer bank accounts
- Receive ACH transfers from customer bank accounts
- Facilitate ACH transfers between customer bank accounts
- Implement a facilitator fee to earn revenue on top of the ACH payments you facilitate
- Verify customer and bank account information
- Receive automatic notifications of ACH transaction updates
- Get up and running with the help of our dedicated technical support team
You can get started for free in our testing environment, or check out our robust ACH payment solutions for businesses.
Dwolla, Inc. is an agent of Veridian Credit Union and Compass Bank and all funds associated with your account in the Dwolla network are held in pooled accounts at Veridian Credit Union and Compass Bank. These funds are not eligible for individual insurance, including FDIC insurance and may not be eligible for share insurance by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund. Dwolla, Inc. is the operator of a software platform that communicates user instructions for funds transfers to Veridian Credit Union and Compass Bank.