At Dwolla, we’ve focused on making the banking system easy to use for everyone and we don’t charge a per transaction fee. Businesses of all shapes and sizes can use the Dwolla platform to send or receive ACH payments without paying per transaction fees.
Whether you're interested in building our payment infrastructure into your native platform or application, or would like to use a ready-made tool like MassPay to send mass payments, you can leverage Dwolla as an easy on ramp to leveraging the ACH network.
Other benefits to using Dwolla for ACH transfers include:
- Banks are included. We have existing relationships with financial institutions that service your account. You don’t need to compare and contrast hundreds of different bank ACH products. We bring the best banks for the job with us.
- Automated ACH returns and corrections. Our solutions automate the returns and correction process so you don’t need to run batch return processes each day. If you’re using Dwolla's payments API, simply listen to the transactions webhooks for transfer updates. If something changes, you’ll be notified.
- Automated processing. When using our ACH API you’ll send payment instructions transaction by transaction and never have to worry about file formatting. We’ll take care of that so you can focus on your business.
- Initiate transactions 24 hours a day. Our ACH transfer API accepts requests 24 hours a day. If the banking system is taking a break we’ll queue the transaction so you don’t have to.
- Help with ACH risk monitoring services is included. It’s time consuming and expensive to build technology to monitor transaction risk, we’ve built in protection that comes with every package.
Contact our team of integration specialists so we can learn more about your business's needs, and we'll help you find the right payment solution for you and your customers.
Dwolla, Inc. is an agent of Veridian Credit Union and Compass Bank and all funds associated with your account in our network are held in pooled accounts at Veridian Credit Union and Compass Bank. These funds are not eligible for individual insurance, including FDIC insurance and may not be eligible for share insurance by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund. Dwolla, Inc. is the operator of a software platform that communicates user instructions for funds transfers to Veridian Credit Union and Compass Bank.