Our software makes it simple to:
- On-board your members: using our instant account verification process, entering banking information is easier than inputting credit card information. No need to pull out the wallet and enter a string of 16 digits from a credit card. We also provide the ability to verify bank account information through micro-deposits, which requires users to provide their account and routing number.
- Establish recurring payments or fees.
- Receive payment for individual expenses or invoices.
- Quick turnaround time with our ready-made ACH payouts tools.
- Straightforward ACH API documentation for powerful payments integrations.
We offer a cost-effective solution for businesses looking to optimize the traditional ACH payments processing times by offering Next Day Transfers, available in a simple monthly package. No per transaction fees, which takes the guesswork out of your monthly business costs.
1. Have your customers simply select to connect their bank account via Dwolla when being sent through our branded OAuth payments flow, or
2. Host a custom White Label payments experience.
You can also use software platforms that have integrated Dwolla as a payment option, such as Jotform—an online form builder that allows you to create registrations, applications, surveys, or contact forms and embed them right into your web page. No coding needed—just an easy form building tool that’s even free to use.
As you scale, avoid losing valuable profit to credit card fees. Use Dwolla’s easy-to-use payments tools and API to accept ach payments and stop cutting so deeply into your bottom line.
So whether you’re looking for a quick, ready-made solution or something a little more custom for accepting ACH payments, get started by chatting with us today!
Dwolla, Inc. is an agent of Veridian Credit Union and Compass Bank and all funds associated with your account in the Dwolla network are held in pooled accounts at Veridian Credit Union and Compass Bank. These funds are not eligible for individual insurance, including FDIC insurance and may not be eligible for share insurance by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund. Dwolla, Inc. is the operator of a software platform that communicates user instructions for funds transfers to Veridian Credit Union and Compass Bank.